Fill in the blank Sunday
It is Fill-in the Blank
Friday Sunday. Again, 2 days late, but whose counting? Care to play? Head over to Lauren’s and join the fun!
1. The best prank I ever pulled was barely a prank, but I remember telling Papa that my sister’s head was stuck in the clothes hamper and he went to help free her and it was all a joke. Funny when you are 10!
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was
Not really a prank, but Brent said that getting engaged was in the 2 year plan the day before he proposed, so I though he was joking with me! After he got done asking me, I replied with “Are you joking?!?!” I thought he was pranking me!
3. A day without love is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are faith in Jesus, family + friends that love you and you love back.
5. I dream of a sub 2 hour half-marathon, Hannah moving back to Michigan, an organized house, finding my crafty side and going on a cruise!
6. I dread the sound of the alarm, my doctor’s appointment tomorrow and a day without Brent.
7. A discovery I made this week was vanilla GU not only gives me a needed kick on a long run, but taste awesome and has caffeine. Is it bad that I want to eat it for a snack?
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
and tagged Fill in the blank
. Bookmark the permalink