1. Something that makes me a great friend is, I remember the small things! I know some friends/co-workers who like their brownies plain chocolate (nothing extra) and always try to make at least half a batch to suit them.
2. I am stuffed with banana pancakes, bacon and an over easy egg….YUM!
3. I am not a night owl!
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be Princess, wife, silly.
5. Something I’m really cheap about is most things! I love second hand shopping! I’ve never had better clothes and I got most of them from second hand stores. I just picked up a new pair of black slides (with tags still on) for $2 from Salvation Army the other day!
$6 brand new second hand dress!
6. Something I’m willing to splurge on is experiences! We just booked our first cruise!
7. I would trade a carpeted dining room for hard wood in a heartbeat.